Are you a teacher, pedagogue, psychologist, principal, politician, researcher, parent or curious about gifted children and giftedness?
Then we’d really like to talk with you.
We are a network for anyone who is interested in educational policy initiatives, research and other initiatives that can make a positive difference for gifted children and young people.
We are an association and network for professionals, politicians, businesses, parents, children, and young people. We believe that a joint effort is required if we want to ensure every gifted child’s right to well-being and challenges. We campaign politically for the gifted children and we work together with researchers and professionals to help make the Danish pre- and primary schools a place where gifted children can thrive and unfold their gift.
Want to learn more?
Begavet med Glæde is founded on the principles of a charter; a bill of rights for gifted children. If you or your organisation want to join us, you need to accede to the charter.
If you want to become a member, this is some of what you are agreeing to:
- the needs of gifted children are different from the norm
- gifted children have the same right to well-being and challenges as any other child
- professionals have the right to be educated in the needs of gifted children
- the children’s endowment must not be the subject of bullying
- the child’s giftedness must not overshadow the fact that they are children
- the children must be met with acceptance, recognition, respect and understanding.